Smartphone cameras like the one on Apple’s latest iPhones have become incredibly capable over the past few years. In good lighting, it can be impossible to tell whether a photo was snapped by a smartphone or a dedicated point and shoot camera. That said, there are certain limitations a smartphone camera might never be able to overcome on its own, and high-quality macro shots are a perfect example. You simply can’t fit enough glass in a tiny little smartphone to create high-quality close ups.
That’s where the AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens comes into play, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $25.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Ora 2-in-1 Lens Kit includes a 120° Wide Angle Lens + a 15x Macro Lens – Ideal for capturing detailed close-ups, wide landscapes, travel scenery, and wild selfies
- Macro lens gets you 15x closer to your subject for extreme close-ups of textures and objects. Wide Angle Lens opens up your field of view for breathtaking landscape photos or selfies
- Crafted with aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize ghosting, reflections, lens glare, and other artifacts
- Detachable soft rubber clip is easy to adjust and won’t leave any scratches or marks on your mobile device
- Package Contents: AUKEY PL-WD06 Ora 2-in1 120° Wide Angle Lens + 15x Macro Lens Kit, Lens Clip, Carrying Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, 24 Month Warranty
The AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens is on sale on Amazon right now for just $24.99, a deep discount compared to the $40 retail price.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.