Smartphone cameras like the one on Apple’s latest iPhones have become incredibly capable over the past few years. In good lighting, it can be impossible to tell whether a photo was snapped by a smartphone or a dedicated point and shoot camera. That said, there are certain limitations a smartphone camera might never be able to overcome on its own, and high-quality macro shots are a perfect example. You simply can’t fit enough glass in a tiny little smartphone to create high-quality close ups.
That’s where the AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens comes into play, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $25.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Ora 2-in-1 Lens Kit includes a 120° Wide Angle Lens + a 15x Macro Lens – Ideal for capturing detailed close-ups, wide landscapes, travel scenery, and wild selfies
- Macro lens gets you 15x closer to your subject for extreme close-ups of textures and objects. Wide Angle Lens opens up your field of view for breathtaking landscape photos or selfies
- Crafted with aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize ghosting, reflections, lens glare, and other artifacts
- Detachable soft rubber clip is easy to adjust and won’t leave any scratches or marks on your mobile device
- Package Contents: AUKEY PL-WD06 Ora 2-in1 120° Wide Angle Lens + 15x Macro Lens Kit, Lens Clip, Carrying Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, 24 Month Warranty
The AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens is on sale on Amazon right now for just $24.99, a deep discount compared to the $40 retail price.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.