Wi-Fi range extenders can be a fantastic low-cost option when you’re trying to extend the range of your home Wi-Fi network without having to invest big bucks in a new router that packs more power. Range extenders plug into any standard wall outlet and boost the Wi-Fi coverage in your home by providing a new point from which signal is broadcast. From today through the end of the day on Saturday, you can snag a TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender for just $15 on Amazon, and you’ll be able to kiss your dead spots goodbye in no time.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage to deliver fast and reliable wired and wireless connectivity. Frequency 2.4~2.4835GHz
- External antennas for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new Wi-Fi Access point
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button. Set the Power Schedule for the range extender for power-saving
- Tether App allows easy access and management with your mobile devices remotely. Works with Any Wi-Fi Router. Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.