If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus just launched, and they’re the fastest smartphones the world has ever seen. Meanwhile, Samsung’s Galaxy S7 edge and the Galaxy Note 7 are probably the sleekest new smartphones of 2016. But are any of these hot new phones truly innovative? That was a rhetorical question — the answer is no.
If you want innovation and you want it in a ridiculously gorgeous package that packs plenty of power and punch as well, you want the unlocked Moto Z, which is finally available for preorder on Amazon ahead of its October 2 release date. That’s less than two weeks away!
What’s so innovative about the Moto Z? The Moto Mods modular accessory system is just plan awesome, and you can read all about it in our Moto Z review.
Here are some key details about the phone:
- Use Moto Mods to turn your phone into a movie projector, boom box, battery powerhouse, and more (Mods purchased separately).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 2.2 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with 64GB of storage and micro SD card support
- Up to 30 hours (2600 mAh) of battery life² with TurboPower for up to 8 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging³
- 5.5″ AMOLED screen with 1440p Quad HD (2560 x 1440) resolution
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM networks like T-Mobile and AT&T.
At $699.99 for the 64GB Moto Z on Amazon, this hot new phone is competitively priced — it’s $70 less than a 32GB iPhone 7 Plus, which has the same size screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.