The Apple Watch is by far the best smartwatch the world has ever seen. It’s sleek, it’s stylish, it’s elegant, and it features software that is leaps and bounds ahead of where Android Wear is right now. There’s really no comparison. But just like the original, the Apple Watch Series 2 is meant to be used as a watch, so at night you have to take it off and leave it on the charger since the device’s battery only lasts for one day at most. As a result, the Apple Watch is missing a key feature that wearable device owners really care about, but that’s where the hot new Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Tracking System comes in.
Some key features:
- hugOne by Sevenhugs helps your family sleep better. Its tiny sensors track your entire family’s sleep, and the hugOne app provides personalized advice daily.
- Works with Alexa and Amazon Echo – hugOne monitors temperature, humidity, and indoor air quality for a healthier home.
- The smart alarm clock learns your sleep cycle and wakes you at the best moment. Connect hugOne to your smart bulbs to help you fall asleep naturally, and wake up with light.
- hugOne glows when it is bedtime, and electronic transmissions are shut off at night for a healthier sleep.
- Wake rested, improve your health and mood, and enjoy the best possible sleep to support performance in school and at work.
The Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Tracking System is being sold as a bundle with two sensors right now on Amazon, and it’s well worth the $179.99 asking price.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.