Apple is going to announce its next-generation iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus next week and when it does, it will confirm that neither new smartphone includes a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. When that happens, you have two options: you can either whine about it and then buy a new pair of headphones or an adapter anyway, or you can just buy a new pair of headphones now and be ready.
The good news is that you don’t have to pay a fortune for high-quality Bluetooth headphones that will work with the iPhone 7. Check out the TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds, which cost less than $30 on Amazon.
Some key details:
- Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound
- Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time
- Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.