Apple is going to announce its next-generation iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus next week and when it does, it will confirm that neither new smartphone includes a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. When that happens, you have two options: you can either whine about it and then buy a new pair of headphones or an adapter anyway, or you can just buy a new pair of headphones now and be ready.
The good news is that you don’t have to pay a fortune for high-quality Bluetooth headphones that will work with the iPhone 7. Check out the TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds, which cost less than $30 on Amazon.
Some key details:
- Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound
- Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time
- Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.