If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Cars have anywhere from five to eight seats depending on the model, but you’ve probably got just one or two charger ports at best. Every passenger in your car has a smartphone in his or her pocket, and there might even be a tablet or two among them as well. So what happens if everyone needs to charge their gear at the same time? And what do you do on road trips when keeping the kids nice and quiet means keeping every single one of their gadgets charged?
Check out the NOOT PRODUCTS Ultra Fast 4-Port Car Charger, which is on sale this week on Amazon for just $6.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Smart-IQ Technology : Detects your device to deliver it’s fastest possible charge speed up to 6.8 Amps or 2.4 Amps per port
- Seriously Powerful : Category-High output of 34-Watts through USB ports lets you charge 4 devices simultaneously up to 6.8 amps, at full speed while on the road
- Safety First : Premium construction and circuitry with CE|FCC|RoHS Certification protect you and your device. 12 / 18 Volt input compatible with most vehicles
- Sophisticated & Stylish Design : It will never overpowered your device and fully charge all your devices while on the road traveling or during your daily commute. Support all your passengers or devices at the same time! Unlimited and uninterrupted performance of navigation and media streaming utilities
- Universal Charger, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Google Nexus, Sony, Nokia, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Tablets and all other digital devices. Compatible with your favorite brand or original Android, Apple charging cables
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.