If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
As recently as a few years ago, learning how to play the guitar meant years of price lessons with a teacher who might charge $50 or more each week. That money adds up fast, but things have come a long way over the past few years. If you want to learn how to play the guitar in 2016, all you need is your smartphone and the Zivix jamstik+ Portable Smart Guitar, a crazy little device that connects to your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Android device and teaches you how to jam.
Some key details:
- Works wirelessly with your device and our apps to teach you guitar
- Sensors detect your finger placements giving you instant feedback
- Play chords in minutes with simple interactive tutorials and games
- Real strings and frets. Never needs tuning. Great for traveling.
- Also a creative MIDI tool: Play any sound with 100’s of other apps
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Mac and select Android M devices
For one day only, this very cool device is on sale for the price of just four guitar lessons with a private teacher.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.