Typical Wi-Fi range extenders can work well if they’re from a reputable company, but you can run into problems if your Wi-Fi signal is already weak by the time it reaches the spot where your range extender is plugged in. There’s a much better solution out there though, and it uses powerline internet technology. In a nutshell, it sends your internet service over your wired power lines that are already installed in your walls, and then a remote extender broadcasts on the same network as your main router.
It’s a fantastic option for extending your home network, and one of the best models out there is the TP-LINK AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender AV1200 Powerline Edition, which happens to be on sale on Amazon for one week beginning today.
Some product highlights:
- AC1200 Dual band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps, providing fast and seamless network for multiple devices
- AV1200 Powerline Speed – Fully meet the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps
- Wi-Fi Clone – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with the touch of the Wi-Fi clone button, Refer user manual below
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Makes it easy to add additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug, Pair, and Play -Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in a matter of minutes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.