Best Buy is going to celebrate its 50th anniversary on August 22nd, and the company will host a special sales event this week to kick off the party. Starting at 11:00 PM Eastern on Thursday and ending at 12:59 AM Eastern on Sunday, this will be Best Buy’s first-ever 50 deals for 50 hours event. Most deals will be available both in stores and online, though some are going to be online-only. On top of some hot discounts, buyers will also get free two-day shipping on almost everything in the sale.
Best Buy’s event won’t match Amazon’s Black Friday in July event, but it’ll still cover some interesting products. Here are some of the discounts coming your way this week:
- $1 iPhone 6s with two-year Sprint or Verizon activation
- $99 iPhone 6s Plus with two-year Sprint or Verizon activation
- $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T Next plan
- $150 off select MacBook Pro computers – students get an additional $150 off for a total of $300 in savings.
- $400 of 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- $180 off Beats Studio Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- $50 off Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- up to 70% off Lego Dimensions, Skylanders, and amiibo
- PlayStation 4 Call of Duty Bundle: get Destiny and two other games for free
- $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (deal available only online).
As with any other sales event, these prices are valid while supplies last, so you’ll probably want to act fast. All deals should be available at this link.