Despite all of the heart-wrenching “back to school” sales you see all over the place, there are still a few more weeks of summer to be enjoyed before the party really ends. That means people are going to be flocking to beaches and pools in droves, hoping to soak up the sun and do everything they possibly can to forget that a new school year is right around the corner. You know what you don’t need while you’re trying to put the upcoming school year out of mind? You don’t need a mishap that’s going to cost you hundreds of dollars to fix, like dropping your smartphone in a pool or, heaven forbid, in the ocean.
Check out the Koral Universal Waterproof Case for All Smartphones, which makes just about any smartphone on the planet waterproof for $9.99 or less.
This air-tight case can fit any smartphone with a display up to 6 inches in size, which means it can fit just about any smartphone out there. It seals with a plastic locking system on top and then the case itself is see-through so you can continue to use your phone while it’s in the case. That’s right — you can even take photos and videos underwater.
Here are some product highlights:
- Perfect size – universal waterproof case fits all smartphones up to 6.0″ in screen size
- Durability – the premium TPU material and secure clip provide ultimate protection for waterproof, Snow proof, and dirt proof enjoyment while maintaining full touchscreen functionality
- Functional – the clear window on both the Front and back permits easy access to your Phone screen or Camera
- Outdoor activity – perfect for the beach, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, snorkeling, water park fun, skiing, or rainy days
- Warranty – the waterproof case comes with a 12 month limited warranty
The Koral Universal Waterproof Case for All Smartphones comes in five different colors, and all five of them are on sale this week on Amazon starting at just $9.49.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.