This is a paid placement and if you buy something through this article or on the BGR Store we will receive compensation from retail partners.
Any IT pros worth their salt have worked with Linux. Favored as an open-source OS, tech companies use Linux in all kinds of hardware platforms–smartphones and even gaming consoles included.
If you’re looking to show off your usefulness to tech companies, learning Linux is one way. The Linux Essentials Bundle has the tools you need to become a Linux pro, and it’s only $39.
These courses are included in your bundle:
- Fundamentals of Unix & Linux System Administration: Dive into Linux administration by mastering scripting, package management, and more
- Learn Docker from Scratch: Test and produce apps effectively using Docker
- Linux Shell Programming for Beginners: Learn to automate commands with BASH and boost productivity
- Linux for Absolute Beginners: Learn Linux fundamentals from scratch
- Learn To Code Like a Pro With vi Editor: Clean up your code with vi Editor
Complete with more than 50 hours of training, the Linux Essentials Bundle has training in every facet of Linux. It’ll give you a solid foundation for pursuing a career in Linux administration–guaranteed.
BGR readers can get the Linux Essentials Bundle for more than 80% off its $225 retail price, making the final price only $39.