If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone loves to go on and on about how the iPad can replace a traditional laptop or even a desktop PC for many people. While that’s true, it definitely can’t pull it off on its own. If you want to get real work done on your iPad, you’ll need a solid keyboard to free up display real estate and allow yourself to type more quickly and easily. Check out the JETech Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Air, which is on sale on Amazon right now for just $30.
Some key details:
- Perfectly designed for iPad Air 1st Edition. Ultra-low profile keyboard with optimized key design for comfortable and fast-typing experience; features classic Apple functions and iOS commands
- High-quality hard clamshell case provides full-body protection to keep your iPad free from scratches, wear and tear; Full access to all ports.
- Multi-adjustable stand for 360 degree vertical and horizontal orientations; Auto Sleep / Wake: Opening and closing the cover triggers sleep or wake modes; Keyboard connects automatically
- Power-saving mode triggered after 10 minutes of inactivity; Rechargeable lithium battery gives keyboard up to 60 hours of continue usage on a single charge
- Package includes: JETech wireless keyboard case, charging cable, user manual, 6-month warranty.
JETech Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Air: $29.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.