No matter which smartphone you own, be it an iPhone or the latest Android phone, there’s always one thing that’s universally true: you wish the battery lasted longer. Someday smartphone batteries will last for a week on a single charge… and we’ll still wish they lasted longer. As it stands now though, you can barely get one full day out of a smartphone if you’re running around and using it heavily, so a portable battery is an absolute must-have. But not all portable batteries are created equal.
Check out the Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Pro, which is a 6,700 mAh portable battery charger that also doubles as a 64GB mobile flash drive compatible with any iPhone or Android phone out there.
Some key features:
- 6700 mAh Battery allows you to charge your phone up to 2.5 times
- Quickly charge USB devices with the 2.0A max output battery
- 64GB storage built-in to store movies, music, and more
- Use USB flash drives or SD cards to backup photos, contacts, and your calendar from smartphones and tablets
- Access movies, music, and more wirelessly via 802.11ac
- Free Google Play, iOS and Kindle Apps available
This device is typically $100, but it’s on sale on Amazon from now through the end of the day on Saturday, August 6.
Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Pro: $79.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.