Set-top boxes from companies like Roku and Amazon are terrific, but more savvy users take things a step further. There are all sorts of media center setups that people use, and there are a bunch of great software platforms that power them. But they all have one thing in common: you need a wireless keyboard and mouse or touchpad to control them. Check this out — the Seneo 2.4Ghz Multi-media Portable Wireless Handheld Mini Touchpad Keyboard is perfect for controlling any media center rig, and it only costs $14 right now on Amazon.
Some key details:
- 【2.4Ghz Wireless Technology】: Adopted 2.4Ghz wireless transmission technology, this mini wireless keyboard features stable signal transmission, sensitive and active at the range of 10 meters. It can connect desktop, laptop, PC, mobile vehicle TV, HTPC, large screen TV, smart TV, Android TV Box, X-Box, etc.
- 【Ergonomic Design】: Palm-size, streamline design, QWERTY standard keyboard with 92 keys, combined with touch-pad mouse function, this wireless keyboard is the perfect companion of home entertainment especially for HTPC, just feel free to remote control your device when you sit on your couch or bed.
- 【Hot Keys】: Designed with intelligent and efficient hot keys to control multimedia, there are many shortcut keys: open media player, open your email box, mute, control left/right mouse button, open “search” function, open “°My Computer”, open your homepage of browser, etc.
- 【Rechargeable Lithium Battery】:Powered by 810mAh rechargeable lithium battery, it supports 180 hours continuous use. And the device will automatically enter into sleeping mode to save energy when you do not use it.
- 【Wide Compatibility】: Compatible with Windows, Linux, Android, Xbox360/PS3, Mac OS system.
Seneo 2.4Ghz Multi-media Portable Wireless Handheld Mini Touchpad Keyboard: $13.99 with free shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.