Virtual reality isn’t the future, it’s the present. Top-notch VR experiences like the ones provided by Facebook’s Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive might be super expensive and they might also require cutting-edge PCs to enable them, but you’d be surprised at how entertaining a smartphone-powered virtual reality experience can be. You don’t need a Samsung Galaxy phone and a Gear VR to use your phone as a VR headset. You also don’t need to get Google Cardboard, which is practically disposable. Instead, check out the two mobile VR headsets below, which are both highly rated and surprisingly affordable.
- *Work with iPhones, Android phones, Windows phones with a screen size within 4.0 – 6.0 inches.
- *Virtual Reality Apps:you can download ore than 300 virtual reality apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- *Adjustable pupil distance and object distance for different people,Myopia less than 400 degree is ok to use this item without wearing glasses,and help decrease the pressure on around your eyes,so you will feel much more comfortable when enjoy the movie or game.
- *Easy to put your smart phone into the 3D GLASSES,Easily pull the smart phone storage box out, the put your smart phone in it. Perfectly suitable your face when you wear the 3D VR GLASSES.
- *Ergonomic Head belt Design,Ergonomic design ensures a balanced stress condition in three points on the head (concentrated on the forehead), reducing 30% pressure to the eyes.
Amerzam 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset 3D Glasses VR BOX for iPhones and Androids: $17.99 with free Prime shipping
- [ Ergonomic Head Belt Design ]: Ergonomic design ensures a balanced stress condition in three points on the head , reducing 30% pressure to the eyes.
- [ Premium Leather Face ]: Comfort design with sponge area – Extemely soft and thick foam is perfect long time use. Top light and thin is the ultimate goal for wearing equipment.
- [ Wide Compatibility ]: Compatibel for smartphones available for iOS, Android & PC phones Series within 4.0-6.0 inches.
- [ Adjustable Pupil Distance and Object Distance ] : You can slightly adjust the position of the spherical resin lens through moving the button on the top of the 3D VR GLASSES so as to get a better experience of watching movies.
- [ Virtual Reality Apps ]: Check out these VR apps in Google Play store, Apple App store, and immerse in the exciting world of VR! (NOTE: In order to get a correct clear view, you need to select the “Split Screen Mode” from 3D VR contents in some specific Apps downloaded in Google Play Store or Apple App Store !!!)
Habor 3D VR Virtual Video Headset Virtual Reality Glasses for Smartphones (New Version): $20.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.