This is a paid placement and if you buy something through this article or on the BGR Store we will receive compensation from retail partners.
Making a game is one thing. But creating one that earns you some side income? That’s a whole different story. Dive into the Intro to Unity 3D Game Development Bundle, which offers 7 premium courses to get you to speed on game development–no coding experience required. For a limited time, this training is only $19.99.
The complete bundle includes the following courses:
- Build, Program and Publish a 3D Shooter Game
- Unity Multiplayer 2016: Build Online Shooter
- Unity Game Boost: Coin Management System
- Unity 2016: Email List Building
- Unity Game Boost: Build a Video Reward System
- Unity 2016: Character Gear and Weapon Use
- Fundamentals of Programming
For the uninitiated, Unity 3D is a popular game engine used by developers to make everything from shooters to trading card games. This course collection will show you how to program online games and design your own characters and gear for them. You’ll also learn how to create in-game microtransactions to generate extra revenue from your game.
For a limited time, you can get the Intro to Unity 3D Game Development Bundle for only $19.99, over 90% off its $265 retail price.