You pay $60, $80 or even $100 a month for internet and it’s gloriously fast. The problem, of course, is that the quality of the internet speeds you actually experience depends on your router and where you are in your home. And if you’re outside in the back yard, you can probably forget about getting anything over 1 or 2Mbps. Check out the Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Range Extender, which works with any router and extends lightning-fast wireless AC signal to the furthest corners of your property.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and boost Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi in and around your home
- Works with all Wi-Fi Routers and Multi-User MIMO Routers
- Simple setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement and performance
- Advanced dual-band Wi-Fi Speeds up to AC1900+ (N300+AC1733)
- Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 square feet
- Cross-Band and Beamforming Technologies work to optimize Wi-Fi connections
- Gain enhanced wired speeds for a Smart TV, gaming console, Blu-ray Disc player or other Wi-Fi device using the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Can also work in Access Point mode for an expanded Wi-Fi network
Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Range Extender: $129.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.