They say you get what you pay for and while that’s certainly true most of the time, bargain hunters know that you can get top-of-the-line products at great prices if you know where to look. Of course, if you follow the BGR Deals team and you’re reading this post, you obviously know exactly where to look.
Computer security couldn’t be more important and Norton is the best in the business, but it can be quite costly if you pay full price. For one day only, however, you can get a Norton Security Premium license that will work on 10 devices for just $28. The deal applies on a download code or a physical key card, and it’s over at midnight tonight.
Here’s what you need to know about Norton:
- Norton Security Premium secures up to 10 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices, and includes parental controls to help your kids explore their online world safely, with 25GB of secure cloud PC storage
- Instantly download and receive your activation code to be protected in minutes – Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 37 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Norton Security Premium – 10 Devices [Key Card]: $27.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.