You love your car and you have no intention of upgrading anytime soon. Cars these days can last for 100,000, 150,000, even 200,000 miles or more and you’ll save a ton of money by sticking with your current car once you’re done paying it off. If your wheels are a few years old though, there’s a good chance you’re missing out on some great convenience options like Bluetooth for hands-free calling and listening to music from your phone.
Well guess what: You can add Bluetooth to any car on the planet that has an aux-in port thanks to the $12 Mpow Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for Home/Car Audio.
Some key details:
- To Provide Better Experience, Mpow Portable receiver has been improved to be more smart and better calling quality than original one.
- Two-Link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Over length receiving distance, can reach more than 10M in open space without cables.
- Automatically Connect: if you need the cell phone connect the receiver automatically, just turn on the Bluetooth of the cell phone first, and then turn on the Bluetooth receiver, The Bluetooth receiver can be automatically paired.
- Extra-Long Built-in Battery provides up to 8 HOURS playing time and only need 1.5 HOURS to charge it fully.
- 3.5mm stereo audio output, LED indicator, one touch connect button.
Mpow Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for Home/Car Audio: $11.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.