Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it’s time to dive into today’s list of paid iPhone and iPad app on sale for free. Yesterday’s post was a doozy and you’ll still find several freebies in there if you check it out now, but we have 10 fresh apps for you to choose from today. Enjoy them while they’re free!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Dolphin Zero Incognito Browser
Dolphin Zero is one of the best incognito apps. It’s an incognito private browser and better than InBrowser. Dolphin Zero is ultra lightweight with only 1.2M app size.
Dolphin Zero Incognito Browser brings peace of mind to users who wish to keep their personal information as safe as possible by automatically deleting data including browsing history, cache, passwords and cookies. It’s a safe browser.
Enabling by default ‘Do Not Track’ functionality to its fullest extent, Dolphin Zero will also never collect, store or share any of the following information:
* Browser History
* Form Data
* Input Data
* Cached Data and Files
* User Address Book
* Location Information
It’s a simple browser, allowing you to browse the mobile web with quick loading speed and exceptional privacy.
* FASTER PAGE LOADING AND LESS MEMORY USAGE
Dolphin Zero uses WKWebView, which loads web pages 3 times faster than old UIWebView. It also reduced the memory usage significantly.
* BETTER BROWSING EXPERIENCE
Smart design puts search box/address bar at the bottom. The new full screen mode provides you premium immersive reading experience.
* iOS 9 SUPPORT
Support slide over, spilt view and picture-in-picture for all 64-bit iPad models, including iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad mini2, iPad mini3. You can surf the web with Dolphin Zero side by side multitaksing with the other app at the same time. You can even watch the video in floating window on the top.
MemoMa is a notes app that you can write your memos, ideas, journals, or any kind of text directly into your iPhone calendars. You can add a note very quickly by tapping a plus (+) button, and your note will be registered with a time stamp. You can also add a calendar event using MemoMa.
You can start your day by checking MemoMa’s today’s view. That is where the app starts when you launch it. It shows all of your notes and events for the day. Everything you write is displayed on your timeline, so you don’t have to expand each item. Scroll through the day with your finger to learn all the details, including addresses, emails, URLs, whose hyperlinks can lead you to external resources. If you want to copy one of your notes or events, long press it and the text will be copied to the clipboard.
You can move to another day by swiping left or right, or by specifying a date. If you have difficulty finding a specific note or event, expand the view to a week, a month, or a year.
A full text search not only helps you find a specific note or event, but tells you how many entries fit your criteria for a specified period. And, it can be displayed in both chronological and reversed chronological orders. It helps you track down how many times you’ve had a certain activity, and lets you know when it happened the first as well as the last time.
What MemoMa Can Do:
– Create and edit plain text notes with date and time stamp.
– Create and edit calendar events.
– View entire texts for a given period (e.g., a day, a week, a month or a year) without having to open each event or note.
– Copy a note’s or event’s detail to clipboard.
– Hyperlink addresses, URLs and phone numbers to launch external apps.
– Full text search within given period (up to a year).
– Search results in chronological and reversed chronological orders.
– Create notes and events off-line.
– Change text size through system settings.
CAUTION: MemoMa has the following limitations:
– Cannot insert image, video, audio or other multimedia content.
– Cannot change fonts or format rich text.
– Alarms, reminders and invitations are not supported
(it can be set but, the functionalities are delegated to iPhone’s main calendar app)
– Tips for most of features. The tips reappear until you dismiss them.
– Contact Developer link.
Improve your pronunciation with Forvo! This brand new iPhone version of Forvo Pronunciation Guide lets you listen to, learn and record pronunciations in over 335 languages.
The official Forvo app is powered by pronunciations from forvo.com – listed as one of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Websites in 2013.
* Search for words and listen to pronunciations from native speakers
* English pronunciations, French pronunciations, German pronunciations, Chinese pronunciations, Spanish pronunciations and hundreds more
* 4 million pronunciations available
* Compare different accents for the same word in the same language
* Listen to male or female voices
* Keep track of your recently listened to pronunciations
* Works with your forvo.com account
* Exchange instant messages with other Forvo users
* Record pronunciations in your native language and help fellow learners!
* Request pronunciations from Forvo’s thriving community
* Learn to pronounce properly in over 335 languages
Forvo pronunciations are all made by native speakers making this app a fantastic tool for language learners, voice artists, linguists and those simply curious to find out how to correctly pronounce words!
ABBYY TextGrabber easily and quickly scans, translates and saves your chosen text or QR-codes from virtually any printed material.
Simply take a picture of the text on 60+ languages or QR-codes and immediately edit, hear it spoken aloud via VoiceOver, translate it into 90+ languages, send your text by SMS or e-mail, or share it quickly on Facebook, Twitter or Evernote.
Translation is available as a separate in-app purchase.
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the “Mobile Productivity App”, “Mobile Image Capture App” and “Text Input” categories in Mobile Star Awards
“Textgrabber is probably the best app which adds another function to your iPhone: a scanner”- The Irish Times
“The results get delivered relatively fast, which is great. A must have for students” – appadvice.com
“The Best Image-to-Text App for iPhone” – lifehacker.com
With ABBYY TextGrabber you can save and translate any printed text you need with a tap of your screen:
• Travel documents
• Magazine articles
• Book fragments
• Manuals and instructions
• Recipe ingredients, etc.
• Easy and accurate text or QR-codes capture from printed sources, such as books, magazines, ads, timetables, etc.
• Accurate on-device text recognition for 60+ languages, including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, English, Chinese, Korean and others
• Instant translation into 90+ languages (Internet connection is required, separate in-app purchase)
• Powerful text-to-speech capability with the VoiceOver system feature
• Adjustable font sizes and audio prompts to assist visually impaired people
• Fast and convenient sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, email or SMS
• All extracted text is automatically backed up and can be easily found in the “History” folder
• Sometimes spilling ideas into a word processor isn’t enough. Bubbles is a visual and interactive way to record your ideas the way you imagine them. Bubbles allows you to put photos, text, drawings, graphs, and audio into a single workspace, giving your ideas the visual and dynamic space they deserve.
Each photo, drawing, graph, recording, or bit of text is put into a bubble. In a web of bubbles, there are no rules; a web of bubbles could tell a story, describe a concept, troubleshoot a problem, or anything else an idea could lead to.
Communication is more than language. Bubbles puts content into a space that brings clarity to the communication of ideas. Visual maps of photos, drawings, graphs, recordings, or text puts your ideas in a space that feels natural, yet it is unlike anything that exists. Bubble webs offer the creative opportunity of a sketchbook, the content of a web page, and the engagement of a video game. •
Sketch Calendar takes the timeless tradition of writing on a planner, whiteboard, or wall calendar, and brings it to life on iOS. The app is a fun and unique spin on traditional calendar apps, and stands as proof that keeping a schedule or staying organized can actually be fun. Free yourself from the shackles of tedious data entry, and instead plan out your day with handwriting and doodles. Markup, sketch, and get in touch with your creative side while still remaining incredibly productive.
• Plan your day by sketching!
• Clean and stylish interface
• Entries are synced to all your iOS devices
If you are tired of traditional calendar apps, give Sketch Calendar a try. We think you are going to love it!
Learn hundreds of guitar chords with live playback. Great for jazz and songwriting in any key. Fret number, note name, chord tone and atonal theory display modes available. Guitar tuner included.
• Guitar Handbook is a tool for learning hundreds of variations of essential guitar chords. These chord voicings/inversions offer colorful new ways of playing chord progressions.
• Tap the chord name to hear it plucked, or strum the notes individually for live playback.
• The app focuses on 4-note 7th chords which include the Root, Third, Fifth, and Seventh with no doubled notes (i.e. CMajor7, Aminor7, G7, etc).
• These chord shapes are all movable, which means you can slide them up or down by any number of frets to play in all keys.
• There are no barre chords, so these voicings require less hand strength than traditional barre chord voicings which often use all six strings at once, with one finger pressing down multiple notes.
• The chords are systematically organized into three “string sets” of four strings each – the lower four, middle four and upper four strings (i.e. EADG, ADGB, DGBE).
• Jazz guitarists wishing to expand their vocabulary of jazz inversions and improve their understanding of chord theory will find this to be a useful practice or teaching tool.
• A convenient guitar tuner is available within the app.
• Chord variations on the upper four strings can be used for Ukulele, and the lower four strings apply to bass players.
TranslateSafari 2 – Translate & Speak Extension for Safari
The app is a Safari extension that translates and speaks aloud the entire web page of Safari app.
A must have app to translate and speak aloud web pages of Safari.
● Translate the entire web page of Safari app
– Support both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services
– Show both original web page and translation
– Display the original text for each translated sentence
● Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app
– Speak 30+ languages
– Read all unread web pages automatically
– Swipe to control skipping sentences
– Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
– Speak aloud the clicked web page
– Add favorite web pages with “Starred” to speak aloud later
– With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
– Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Optimize speak functions (Pro)
– Background operation support: keep reading aloud web pages in the background while using another app
– Lock screen support: play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on the lock screen
– Headphone support: play, pause, adjust playback volume and detect headphone plugged and unplugged
● A Safari extension that translates the entire web page
The app provides a Safari extension that translates the entire web page of Safari app.
● Supports both Bing Translator and Google Translate translation services
The app supports both Bing Translator (40+ languages) and Google Translate (60+ languages) translation services.
The service requires the internet connection while translating.
● Display the original text for each translated sentence
The app could display the original text while taping the translated sentence.
Show both original web page and translation. Switch between the translation and original web page (Google Translate, iPad).
● A Safari extension that speaks aloud the entire web page sentence by sentence
The app integrates the system text-to-speech engine, speaks aloud sentence by sentence without internet connecting.
Speak 30+ languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Chinese (China), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hindi (India), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand) and Turkish (Turkey).
The app supports one system language, you can make in-app purchases to buy extra languages.
● Add favorite web pages with “Starred”
Add favorite web pages with “Starred” to speak aloud later.
You can swipe to mark a starred item as read or unread, and flag or unflag a starred item.
● Read all unread web pages automatically
The app can read all unread starred web pages automatically.
● Swipe to control skipping sentences
You can skip a sentence or all below sentences while in Speak mode.
● Speak aloud the clicked web page
If you click the link on web page while in Speak mode, the app will read the clicked web page automatically.
● Support useful speaking options
Repeat times of the whole article, repeat times of each sentence, speaking pause seconds between sentences, speaking speed, speaking pitch and font size options.
● Speaking face animation
● Highlight words while speaking
The app will highlight word by word for each speaking sentence.
Compass by iVogel
Compass app for iPhone and iPad is a real compass, which shows device’s real-time orientation to magnetic fields. This app has a creative and user-friendly metro style design, simple and comprehensive functionality.
The application includes:
– Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
– Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
– Google Maps.
– Standard, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid modes.
– Location and distance tracking.
– Ability to save, view, delete routes
– Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
– Ability to switch between mph, feet units and kmh, meter units.
– Ability to copy coordinates to clipboard.
– Temperature information.
– Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
– The weather data is collected by Yahoo! Weather API.
15Seconds Photo Movie
We wish your special moments to be remembered
Turn your life into 15-second video clip
Our mission is to provide a service where everyone could easily make a quality video in the blink of an eye.
15Seconds Photo Movie gives a new birth to your pictures and turns them into a professional-looking visual poem.
Experience our unique selection of music, visual effects and transitions which are only several clicks away.
With a delicate touch of our media specialist, your memories will harmonize and shine with radiance.
With 15Seconds Photo Movie you don’t need to worry about the traditional and complicated steps of applying transition and sound effects.
Visualize your sleeping memories in your camera roll and share them with your family and friends now!
15Seconds Photo Movie guarantees to make your memory’s every bits and pieces memorable.
15Seconds Photo Movie provides 10 different themes categorized by the 3 distinct music tempos (Andante, Moderato and Allegro) along with our special themes (Classic, Marriage, Birthday, Vacation and Halloween).
You can check out the sample videos for all the themes; please select the theme that best suits your needs.
And of course, the themes will be regularly updated.
15Seconds Photo Movie provides the timeline so you can glimpse at the whole panorama of the visual poem.
Please choose the order of the photos suitable to your own story.
The size of the chosen thumbnail photos determines the length of the exposure; place the important pictures to bigger thumbnail for longer exposure.
*portrait-oriented photos can be adjusted vertically.
Embed your own title to your video using our pre-oriented ‘Caption’ feature on a perfect timing.
*You can create your video without using this feature, but using this could only make your video better.
You can share your video on Facebook.
You can share your video on YouTube.
You can save your video on your Camera Roll.