There’s a reason that Amazon’s 7-inch Fire Tablet is the best-selling device across the entire Computers & Accessories category on the Amazon website. There’s also a reason the device has a 4.2-star rating from more than 54,000 — that’s fifty-four thousand! — customer reviews. The Fire Tablet offers a fantastic user experience, a good amount of power and access to all of your favorite apps, streaming video services and games for a surprisingly affordable price. This week only, that price is getting even more surprisingly affordable.
Here are some important things you should know about the Fire tablet:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras. Available in four colors.
- Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 or 16 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
The Amazon Fire tablet is a steal at $49.99 but from now through the end of the day on Saturday, June 18, it’s on sale for just $39.99 with free Prime shipping.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.