If you stop to really think about it, it makes no sense at all to use a separate wall charger, portable charger and USB sync cable with your PC or Mac. All three of those functions are related, and they all involve something with a Lightning plug on one end and a USB plug on the other. So naturally, Native Union mashed all three functions into a single smart device: Check out the Native Union JUMP Cable for Apple Lightning Devices, an Apple MFi Certified device that pulls triple duty.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Compatible with iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5c and 5, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPad (4th gen), iPod Touch (5th gen), and iPod Nano (7th gen)
- Apple MFi Certified 2-in-1 charging cable & compact portable battery booster
- Unlike power banks, JUMP charges itself after charging your device using auto-charge technology so it’s always full and ready to go
- Plug it into your device for up to 30% extra battery power when you’re on the go, or use its Lightning to USB connectors to charge from any USB power outlet
- The size of a matchbox and weighing just 42g, JUMP is compact enough to take with you everywhere
Native Union JUMP Cable for Apple Lightning Devices: $49.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.