It’s pretty crazy how much Apple gets away with charging for iPhone cases that don’t even really offer any protection. They might keep the back of your phone from getting scuffed in a pocket or a purse, but one short drop and your phone is probably toast. There are plenty of more rugged options out there that actually offer protection from drops, and you’ll be shocked at how affordable some of them are. Here’s a perfect example: The ULAK iPhone 6 / 6S Shock Absorbing Hybrid Rugged Case costs just $5 on Amazon with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details:
- Specifically designed for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 inch 2014 Version/ iPhone 6s 4.7 inch 2015 Version; will not fit Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch and iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 Inch
- 2in1 hybrid cover made from outer hard polycarbonate and inner soft silicone
- Simple Protective Case rubberized polycarbonate outer hard case & Silicone Inner layer cushions and shields your phone from damage
- Provides protection and prevents scratches, chips and dirt from accumulating
- Raised bevel lay on table ability to help protect the screen against scratches when placed facedown
ULAK iPhone 6 / 6S (4.7 INCH) Case Shock Absorbing Hybrid Rugged Case: $4.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.