Apple’s own iPhone battery case is an acquired taste, as you can see in the photo at the top of this post. The problem is that some people will never acquire that taste. And on top of its odd look, the case is also very pricey at $100, plus it has a small battery compared to other options out there.
Speaking of other options, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s owners in search of a new battery case should check out the iXCC 3100mah External Battery Backup Charging Case for Apple iPhone 6/6s, which is one-third the price of Apple’s battery case with 65% more capacity.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The powerful 3100mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery pack can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to your iPhone 6 / 6S, which is equivalent to add 14 + hours talk time or 10+ hours web browsing time.
- Without adding excessive extra bulk, iXCC new fully protective hard-shell battery case protects your Apple iPhone 6/6S from scratches and any other daily wear and tear. While maintaining the slim form factor of your iPhone6 /6S, this phone case is small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or in your pocket.
- Featuring sync-through technology that you can sync your iPhone 6/6S to a laptop or desktop without having to take the new battery case off. Simultaneously charge your iPhone and battery case via the included micro USB cable.
- The LED battery level indicator lets you know exactly how much power you have; and a softer side that safely holds your iPhone while providing easy access to all buttons and ports.
- Certified by Apple MFi program, compatible with ios 9 and all future updates. Two years warranty from iXCC to ensure the product quality work the way you need to.
This sleek iPhone battery case from iXCC is just $33.99 on Amazon, and that includes free Prime shipping.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.