It’s 2016. Think about how much consumer technology has progressed over the past few years alone. And yet you’re using the same wall outlets in your house have been used in homes for decades. It’s time to upgrade your power situation and you’ll be shocked at how little you have to spend. The Bluetech Electronics Charging Station includes six grounded plugs and two USB charging ports, and each one will only set you back $15.
Here’s what you need to know:
- ELECTRONICS CHARGING STATION: Our wall mount protector converts any two-outlet wall socket into six outlets, plus provides two 2.1 amp USB charging ports. Never have to choose between charging your phone and your laptop ever again!
- GROUNDED AND PROTECTED INDICATOR LIGHTS: Bluetech wall mounts are equipped with two LED lights. The red light indicates that your devices are protected from dangerous electrical spikes, and the green light will let you know that it is grounded.
- ETL LISTED: Our wall mount electric surge protectors are tested to ensure they comply with all prescribed product safety standards. Safety is our number one concern here at Bluetech. We keep your devices safe, and in so doing, protect you and your family as well!
- PROVIDES ECONOMICAL SURGE PROTECTION: We at Bluetech make products that protect you and your electronics, and do so with your economical advantage in mind. Our wall mount protectors are rated at 900 joules of energy, which is the perfect standard amount for protection of basic electronics!
- FUN COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM: Personalize your surge protectors today by getting them in your signature colors! You can choose from four bright and vivid colors that are sure to coordinate with your style or accent your decor: green, pink, purple or white!
Bluetech Electronics Charging Station: $14.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.