This is easily one of the coolest things we’ve come across in a long time. The iPhone is a fantastic phone but regardless of how much you like it, everyone has to acknowledge that it really doesn’t shine when it comes to battery life. So you always have to make sure you’ve got a charger nearby, and now you can carry a charger with you everywhere you go without adding any extra bulk.
The LifeLink Apple Certified Ultra-Portable Cable is barely thicker than a credit card and it’s the same width, so it’ll fit right in your wallet and you won’t even know it’s there until you need it.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Works just like your normal cable but it’s always with you | Fits in your wallet/purse and clips onto key holder | Never be without your charging cable again.
- World’s Thinnest USB charge cable – Just 2 credit cards thin – 1/3 the thickness of other cables | Worldwide patent pending – Designed in Australia
- Durable and innovative original design | Flexible perforated body | Durable Teflon® Cable and metal spring | Zero-defect guarantee and 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Charge Fast – 2.4 Amps for full speed charging
- Apple MFi Certified – designed and manufactured to meet Apple specifications to insure 100% compatibility with: iPhone 5, 5S, 5C / iPad 4th Gen / iPad Air / iPad Mini, Retina / iPod Touch 5th Gen / iPod Nano 7th Gen [Apple MFi Certified]
LifeLink Apple Certified Ultra-Portable Cable: $29.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.