It’s 2016 and you no longer need a $150,000 car to have a head-up display. In fact, you don’t need a $100,000 car, a $75,000 car, a $50,000 car or even a $25,000 car. You can buy a used beater from a gas station on the side of the highway for $200 and have access to the same head-up information available in luxury cars.
How? Meet the HUDWAY Glass, a brilliantly simple device that attaches to your dashboard and instantly transforms your smartphone into a HUD.
Here are some key details:
- Turns any smartphone into a head-up display (hud) for any car
- Vehicle cell phone accessory works with any smartphone and hud apps
- Reflects any hud-based app of your cell phone and displays it right in driver’s line of sight
- Glass transparency allows for a clear road view so you are not distracted from the actual road
- The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night)
HUDWAY Glass: $69.00 with free Prime shipping (pre-order)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.