Think back to when you were a child and try to remember the first time you saw a Polaroid instant camera. Do you remember how awesome and magical that moment was? You would snap a picture and a floppy blank image would be ejected from the camera along with that motorized sound. Then you would watch in awe as the image slowly came to life on the photograph. Yes, you’d also shake the photo a little bit, as if that did anything.
Well, now you can relive that magical moment — but updated for the digital age. The new Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology saves any photos you take digitally so you can share them or save them to your phone or computer. At the same time though, it prints them instantly before your eyes without ever needing any ink cartridges.
Here are the key details:
- Striking Minimalist Design is Reminiscent of all Classic Polaroid Instant Cameras
- Compact Size Slips Neatly Into Your Shirt Pocket; Price is Equally Wallet-Friendly
- 10-Megapixel Sensor Captures Brilliant Images; Micro SD Slot Holds 32GB (Max)
- Integrated ZINK® Instant Printer Produces Full-Color 2×3″ Prints in Under 1 Minute (Available Separately)
- Adhesive Back Makes for Easy Posting; Digital Copy is Saved for PC/Social Media
Through the end of the day on Tuesday, the Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology is on sale on Amazon in either white or red for $99.99 with free Prime shipping. That’s $30 off the list price, and it’s a fantastic deal for a great little device.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.