Good morning, everyone! It’s time again to learn about today’s best paid iPhone and iPad apps that are on sale for free for a limited time. Today we’ve brought you 10 paid apps that would normally cost a total of $31 but are all completely free if you act right now. Let’s check them out!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Running for Weight Loss
SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The only running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss. Make your running serve your goals!
SPECIALLY FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals for maximum calorie burning.
– Choose from 6 training programs with a total length of 48 weeks;
– 3 levels of difficulty: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced;
– 2-month training plans with 3 workouts per week.
TRAINING PLANS FOR EVERY OCCASION: More training plans for different goals and fitness levels to diversify your workouts.
– Running for Weight Loss;
– Run 5K;
– Run 10K;
– Start Running;
– Walking for Weight Loss.
CONVENIENT TRAINING: All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
– 5 different coaches – choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
– Detailed audio instructions for every training;
– Voice encouragements and stats updates during your run;
– Adjustable amount of audio feedback.
DETAILED STATISTICS: Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
– Monitor your distance, time, pace and steps;
– GPS map of every workout;
– Accurate calorie counting;
– Manual editing of logs for treadmill runners;
– Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
– Take pictures during your run right from the app;
– Synchronization with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
COOL RUNNING MUSIC: Listen to workout music to improve your results by 15% and motivation by 35%.
– Music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
– 1000+ mixes from talented DJs;
– New mixes from are available every day;
– All genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
– Your own music timed to your rhythm.
EVEN MORE: Lots of other cool features to make your running workouts more effective and boost your performance.
– Dozens of useful tips on training, clothes, nutrition and more;
– Share your running pics, stats and routes with friends on Facebook and Twitter;
– Auto-pause of training.
PREMIUM: Achieve results faster, easier and turn your workouts into real fun with Premium subscription.
– Choose between 5 different coaches – from nice and friendly to tough and military-style;
– Unlock all weight loss plans – 48 weeks of continuous interval training;
– Listen to cool music mixes created specially for running – all genres to match any taste;
– Adjust your music from iTunes/Apple Music to your running tempo.
Remote control for your Mac! Launch Automator Actions, Applescripts, and even Unix shell scripts on your Mac at home from your iPhone, from across the room or across the globe!
Entangler requires Entangler 2.0 or above for your Mac, available in the Mac App Store, to be installed on your Mac.
THE ORIGINAL!! ADS FREE!
It is a fun, fantastic, engaging and very simple game.
must tap when it passes the correct color.
Over 100000 people de-clutter their desk with Scanbee. Stop stacking and start scanning!
ScanBee turns your iPhone into a portable scanner. It allows you to scan any document into a high quality pdf file.
+ Email Sharing +
Send the pdf file via email.
+ Open In +
Open the pdf file in any app that can open pdf documents on your iPhone.
+ High Quality +
Apply image enhancing filters to your scan.
+ Batch Scanning +
Quickly scan many documents to a single pdf file. Easily reorder and add new pages.
+ Edge Detection +
Automatically detect the edges of your document.
Take a deep dive into your iPhone/iPad to see whats going on inside.
System Monitor App provides a unique Dashboard view for for all of iOS devices, that has been completely redesigned for iOS8 with its great look and feel, and ease of use.
** Note: As of iOS 9.x, the Process view has been removed from the App, in line with the security improvements made on iOS 9.
The app monitors MEMORY USAGE, BATTERY LIFE, Used Space, and device information. GREAT visuals like Dashboard view, LED indicator, 3D BAR charts, battery charging animation, LED flashing charger, battery health check, provides you a rich visual views of your iOS device internals, like you have never seen before.
Spinstrument is a revolutionary “twist” of the classic piano keyboard. It incorporates phone movement and compass direction into a revolutionary way of playing music on your phone. Why limit music creation on your phone to the dimensions of the screen? Spinstrument provides the perfect way for you to play the piano, guitar, drums, and many other instruments in a whole new fashion.
The sampler is similar to the keyboard instrument, but it allows you to create your own sounds. Simply record a sound through the phone’s microphone, and voila – your new instrument is created.
The keyboard is a “spin-off” of the classic electronic piano. It allows you to choose your sound from a pre-loaded library and play it to your heart’s content.
The drum instrument brings you the fullest experience of drumming on the App Store. Instead of tapping the screen, you can flick your phone to drop a beat. The drum instrument transforms your phone into a drumstick and the world around you to a drumset. Have fun.
The chord instrument allows you to play multiple notes of a chord at the same time. Visual strings on the app allow you to strum a chord or play arpeggios.
Done – Manage Your Life
Done allows you to easily create and manage your to-dos, notes, and memos. Focusing on the ease of use, Done helps you to interact with your content no matter where you are.
Some features and highlights:
– Create notes, reminders, and voice memos with a few taps
– Add reminders by time and location
– Easily attach photos to a note
– Flag an item for importance
– Easily toggle between all, reminders, and archive
– Organize content with labels
– Sync your content across all your iOS devices
– Protect your privacy with passcode or Touch ID
– Widget to easily see your upcoming to-dos and recent notes
Sketchify is a simple yet powerful way to capture your thoughts, notes, and ideas. With a beautiful and clean interface designed for iOS 9, the app is a joy to use and easy to learn. Underneath the simplicity, Sketchify packs powerful features. Each stroke you make is synced in real time to all your devices. Your work is organized into notebooks, with the ability to add titles to each page.
• Robust drawing engine
• Beautiful iOS 9 design
• Cloud Syncing to all your devices
• Notebooks Galore
Give Sketchify a try today. We think you’ll love it!
### Best swipe keyboard at App Store ###
Download this app, you can use a swipe keyboard anywhere, such as Mail, Message, Notes and so on.
Support 40 languages:
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Bahasa Melayu (Malay)
English (UK English, US English)
Português Brasileiro (Brazilian Portuguese)
Português Europeu (European Portuguese)
Download this app, and go to your iPhone’s Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Path Input to enable it
Orderly is a nice and incredibly easy to use to-do list app designed exclusively for iOS, is now updated with great features like unlimited categories or folders, powerful search and many more customization.
“Orderly is design based on how the human-mind visualizes to-do lists !”
Featuring a breath-taking interface, seamless cloud sync, Orderly comes with “Location Based Reminders”, so that the users never miss a to-do task at a particular location and displays the to-dos using the APPLE’s bookshelf metaphor, so that you get a glimpse of your to-do lists without having to open them individually.
THE BEST part of the App is:
* Orderly automatically prioritizes your to-do list items by moving around those sticky notes between various priorities *
1. Visual interface and layout.
2. LOCATION based reminders, alerts you of a to-do at a particular location.
3. Auto prioritizing of to-dos.
4. Recurring to-dos.
5. Cloud sync across devices
6. Unlimited categories for to-dos.
7. Powerful search within a category or across all folders.
* * * Highlights * * *
* Create multiple folders and categorize the to-do lists in it.
* LOCATION based Alerts, reminds you of the to do or task at the place you are in !
* Sync across multiple devices with DropBox sync
* Complete to-dos with simple gestures.
* Undo a completed item
* Automatically prioritizes your to-do based on the time and day.
* Search through Archives of completed to-do lists.
* Store in archive for any number of days.
* Optional manual prioritization
* * GESTURES * *
# Pinch to zoom out.
# Swipe right to mark to-do tasks as completed
# Swipe right again to undo a completed task
# Swipe left to delete to-do task
# Long press to delete or drag and drop to move a to-do list to a different priority
# Drag and Drop on the “New” icon to create a copy.
# Drag and drop on the “Flip” icon to move it to another folder.
—- Orderly Premium —
Orderly premium features, now has Low light mode and passcode protection enabled, as part of its In-App purchase. The cost of the In-App purchase is a one time cost of $0.99.