If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We all know how nerve-racking it is the moment you feel your iPhone slipping out of your hand and dropping toward the ground. Whether it’s a 1-foot drop or a 6-foot drop, if the phone lands at the wrong angle the screen is done for. Sometimes there’s just no way to avoid it and Apple charges an arm and a leg to replace a cracked display.
Well guess what: There’s another option.
iCracked iPhone Screen Replacement Kits are available for a number of different phones including the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5. They pose a far cheaper option than going to the Apple store or even a third-party to replace your screen, and Amazon will ship them to your door in two days with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details:
- Replace your broken iPhone screen yourself for less than the cost at an Apple Store
- Only takes 1-2 hours to install
- Kit includes everything you need: premium screen, screen protector, screwdrivers, SIM card opener, cleaning cloth, & repair flowchart!
- Anti-Fingerprint Screen protector already comes pre-installed
- Easy step-by-step instructions plus access to our detailed online repair videos. You can also call one of our repair experts for help.
- Lifetime warranty for as long as you own your device
iCracked iPhone Screen Replacement Kits: $59.99 – $69.99 (depending on iPhone model) with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.