If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The home theater of your dreams is, well, very expensive. Sometimes you don’t really need all that top-of-the-line gear to create a theater-like movie watching experience in your home though, as long as you know where to cut corners without sacrificing too much. And right now, we’re going to tell you where to start.
From now until the end of the day on Saturday, the Acer H5380BD 720p Home Theater Projector is on sale on Amazon for $350 with free Prime shipping.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Projection System: DLP
- Display Panel: 0.62″ DarkChip 3 DMD
- Resolution: Native 720P (1280 x 720), Maximum UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1900 x 1280)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 17000:1
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens (Standard), 2400 ANSI Lumens (ECO)
- Lamp Life: 5000 hours (Standard), 6000 hours (ECO), 10,000 Hours (ExtremeECO)
- Projection Lens: F = 2.5 ~ 2.67, f = 21.86mm ~ 24.00mm, 1:1.1 Manual Zoom and Manual Focus
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 degrees (Vertical), manual & auto
- Input Interface: Analog RGB/Component Video (D-sub) x 2, Composite Video (RCA) x 1, S-Video (mini DIN) x 1, HDMI/MHL (Video, Audio, HDCP) x 1, PC Audio (Stereo mini jack) x 2
- Control Interface: USB (mini-B) x 1
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (system unit only)
Acer H5380BD 720p Home Theater Projector: $349.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.