There are so many options out there for people looking to stream movies and TV shows to their televisions. In fact, most TVs have smart capabilities so you don’t even need a set-top box these days. But not all media experiences are created equal and Amazon has managed to put together one of the better offerings that are out there right now.
Today, for one day only, you can save 13% on Amazon’s wildly popular Amazon Fire TV Stick, the #1 best-selling item in Amazon’s entire Electronics category.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 4,000 channels, apps, and games including access to over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, Hulu, and more.
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music. Now get a subscription to apps like HBO NOW, Showtime, and STARZ to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.
Oh, and one more thing: The Fire TV stick has a solid 4.2-star rating… with nearly 101,000 customer reviews.
Amazon Fire TV Stick: $34.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.