If you have an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6s — or the Plus versions, of course — a clear case is one of the best options you have. You have to protect your phone from drops and dings, obviously, but you also don’t want to hide that gorgeous design. As it turns out though, not all clear cases are created equal. In fact, some clear cases have capabilities that seem sort of… magic.
Take Just Mobile’s TENC Self-Healing Ultra-Slim Transparent Cases for the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6/6s Plus. On the surface they look just like any other clear case, but they’re hiding a pretty incredible secret: They’re coated with a special layer of plastic that is somehow able to heal itself from scratches!
Here are some of the key details:
- Slim, self-healing case to scratches
- Contour to the iPhone’s curved edges
- Incredible durability without compromising the beauty of phone
- Open bottom design to work with charging docks
- Auto-Healing smart materials repair scratches
- Snug edge fit for ultimate protection
- Soft-touch comfort
- Full access to all ports, cameras and buttons
- Offering incredible durability without ever compromising the beauty of your beloved phone
These awesome cases come in crystal clear or in a sleek gray finish that’s sort of like tinted windows on a car. You can still see inside but everything is darkened. As far as pricing goes, the crystal clear Tenc case for Apple’s iPhone 6/6s costs $19.95 while the gray version for the iPhone 6/6s costs $24.93. The crystal clear version for the larger iPhone 6/6s Plus costs $22.95 and the gray version for the iPhone 6/6s Plus costs $23.46.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.