Not everyone minds spending a little extra money for a good-looking, high-quality product. In fact, paying a premium for a better quality of product is something that many Apple customers are likely used to, especially if they shop at the Apple Store. When it comes to accessories though, Apple doesn’t always offer high-quality stuff even when they charge more than everyone else. A good example is Lightning cables — Apple’s pricy cables break all the time.
Next time you need a Lightning cable for your iPhone or iPad, grab a Native Union BELT Braided Lightning Cable instead of one from Apple. It looks better, it feels better and it will last much longer.
Some key details:
- Apple MFi Certified 1.2 meter charging/sync cable with integrated genuine leather strap to keep your cable neat, tangle-free and in good condition
- 2.4 amp cable compatible with iPhone 6/6s, 6 Plus/6s Plus, 5s, 5c and 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPad (4th gen), iPod Touch (5th gen), and iPod Nano (7th gen). Lightning to USB connectors charge from any USB power outlet
- Perfect for those who want to carry a full length cable with them everyday and charge on the go
- Wrap it up and go – perfect for travelling or to keep your cable tidy as you recharge
- Braided retro-style cable looks great and feels great too – made from durable Nylon material that is resistant to wear and tear
Native Union BELT Braided Lightning Cable (1.2 meters): $24.99 with free Prime shipping
Native Union BELT Braided Lightning Cable (3 meters): $34.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.