Why on Earth does anyone need a computer to set up a wireless router these days? Think about it. It’s 2016 and smartphones have completely replaced computers for some people. With as much technology that companies have stuffed into those little phones, they should also be able to fit some better tech into our Wi-Fi routers.
Well, they have. The Securifi Almond+ Long Range Touchscreen Wireless AC Gigabit Router is an affordable, high-performance router with range that will destroy Wi-Fi dead zones in your home, and an integrated touchscreen you can use to operate it. This is what the router of the future looks like, but it’s here today.
Some key details:
- Simple Touchscreen setup that doesn’t require a PC or Mac, or web browser – Universally Compatible
- Long Range Wi-Fi up to 5,000 sq. ft. using Powerful Amplifiers
- Remotely Access Router and connected sensors using Almond iOS and Android apps – No fees
- Multi-Purpose: Router / Range Extender / Wireless Bridge / Access Point
- Get Notifications when unknown/known devices join the network
Securifi Almond+ Long Range Touchscreen Wireless AC Gigabit Router: $199.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.