If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Think about how far the flat-screen television market has come over the past decade. New tech used to cost an arm and a leg for years after it first came out. But now, the industry moves so quickly that company’s can’t afford to keep trying to charge a premium. Why? Because the competition will undercut them every time. Here’s a perfect example: you can now get a huge top-rated 4K Ultra HD television from a leading manufacturer for less than I paid for my 64GB iPhone 6s.
For a limited time on Amazon, the LG Electronics 49UF6700 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2015 Model) is just $699.99 with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native) and 240Hz (Effective) with IPS Panel
- Backlight: LED (edge-lit w/ local dimming)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.4″ x 25.3″ x 2.2″, TV with stand: 43.4″ x 27.5″ x 10.2″
- Inputs: 2 HMDI, 1 USB, 1 RF, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 Digital Audio Out (optical)
- LED Local Dimming Maximizes the contrast ratio by making the bright side of the screen brighter and the dark side the screen darker
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.4 x 25.3 x 2.2 Inches, TV with stand: 43.4 x 27.5 x 10.2 Inches
LG Electronics 49UF6700 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2015 Model): $699.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.