Think about how far the flat-screen television market has come over the past decade. New tech used to cost an arm and a leg for years after it first came out. But now, the industry moves so quickly that company’s can’t afford to keep trying to charge a premium. Why? Because the competition will undercut them every time. Here’s a perfect example: you can now get a huge top-rated 4K Ultra HD television from a leading manufacturer for less than I paid for my 64GB iPhone 6s.
For a limited time on Amazon, the LG Electronics 49UF6700 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2015 Model) is just $699.99 with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native) and 240Hz (Effective) with IPS Panel
- Backlight: LED (edge-lit w/ local dimming)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.4″ x 25.3″ x 2.2″, TV with stand: 43.4″ x 27.5″ x 10.2″
- Inputs: 2 HMDI, 1 USB, 1 RF, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 Digital Audio Out (optical)
- LED Local Dimming Maximizes the contrast ratio by making the bright side of the screen brighter and the dark side the screen darker
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.4 x 25.3 x 2.2 Inches, TV with stand: 43.4 x 27.5 x 10.2 Inches
LG Electronics 49UF6700 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2015 Model): $699.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.