The Apple Watch is easily the best wearable device that has been released so far. It offers a user experience that is leaps and bounds above any other smart watch or wrist band, and it’s still just a first-generation product. Just imagine how great it’s going to be in a couple of years. There is one area where the Apple Watch falls short of other bands though. Since it needs to be charged each night while you’re in bed, it’s not designed to track your sleep — and sleep tracking is a very important piece of the equation.
Check out the Withings Aura Smart Sleep System, a device that will track your sleep better than any wrist band ever will.
Here are some key features:
- Track and improve transitions into and out of sleep with a combination of sound and light effects
- Smart Wake Up Light: wake up feeling rested at the best time in your sleep cycle
- Sunset lighting relaxes you as you drift to sleep
- Track your sleep on your smartphone (iOS)
- Enjoy naps and relaxing sessions with specialized programs
Withings Aura Smart Sleep System: $299.93 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.