If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Android Wear has become a fairly solid smart watch platform at this point, thanks largely to Google Now, which is awesome. If we’re being perfectly honest though, there are many options out there that aren’t even the least bit stylish. The Moto 360 would be alright if not for that horrible blank space at the bottom of its round screen, and all the other options are just meh. Well, almost all the other options.
For a limited time the ASUS ZenWatch 2 Android Wear Smartwatch with a Rose Gold Casing and Taupe Leather Band, which is easily the most stylish Android Wear watch available, is on sale for $135 shipped.
A few key details from the product page:
- 1.63″ AMOLED Display
- 320 x 320 (277 ppi) Native Resolution
- 1.2 GHz Processor
- 4GB Storage Capacity + 512MB of RAM
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Up to 24 Hour Battery Life
- Activity Tracking
- Android Wear 5.1.1 OS
This sleek smart watch has an impressive 4.4-star rating with more than 200 customer reviews on Amazon, where it costs $150. Right now on B&H though, you’ll get it for just $135.
ASUS ZenWatch 2 Android Wear Smartwatch (Rose Gold Casing/Taupe Leather Band): $134.99 with free shipping from B&H
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 relea…
- 2 Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb, White, bundle with All-new Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) - Charcoal
- 3 DEERC Drone with Camera for Adults 2K Ultra HD FPV Live Video 120° Wide Angle, Altitude Hold,…
- 4 Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.