OK, this is easily one of the coolest things we’ve seen in a long time. We all know how gross the water that comes out of our taps can be, and that’s why we filter it before we drink it. Some people have filters installed in their homes or in their refrigerators, but millions more rely on nifty filtering mechanisms that attach to faucets or are built into pitchers. If you fall into that category, get ready to have your mind blown.
The Brita Infinity Smart Water Pitcher is a $45 smart pitcher that connects to your home Wi-Fi network and automatically orders replacement filters when it needs them so you never have to worry about it. How crazy is that?
Here are some key details:
- Tracks usage and automatically orders its own replacement filters through Amazon Dash Replenishment at $5.99 price
- 8 cup BPA free water filtration pitcher with 1 advanced filter
- Carbon activated filter with dual screen reduces contaminants including lead, zinc, copper, mercury and cadmium
- 1 Brita water filter lasts for about 2 months or 40 gallons of great tasting water
- Shipping and handling charges may apply to filter replenishment for non-prime members.
The new filters that are automatically ordered by this cool pitcher only cost $5.99 each with free Prime shipping, and they’ll arrive at your door just before it’s time to swap out your old filter.
Brita’s new Infinity Smart Water Pitcher costs $44.99 with free Prime shipping on Amazon, and it comes with one filter included.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.