If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
3D printing exploded in popularity a couple of years ago, and the technology has gone to exciting new places in the recent past. 3D printers are getting more and more affordable, and more complex machines are capable of printing with several different materials at once. The tech is getting more and more exciting, and we can’t wait to see what comes next. But there’s already a crazy new product out there that you might not have heard of called the 3Doodler, and it lets you 3D print things in mid-air.
Best of all, the 3Doodler 2.0 3D Printing Pen with ABS & PLA Filament is currently on sale for a limited time at B&H, so you can get one for just under $80 with free shipping if you hurry.
Some key details from the product page:
- Draw with Plastic Filament
- Draw on Paper or in the Air
- Personalize & Decorate Plastic Items
- Repair Household Plastics & 3D Prints
- Compatible with ABS & PLA Filament
- “Highlighter” ABS Filament Pack Included
- “The Essentials” PLA Pack Included
3Doodler 2.0 3D Printing Pen with ABS & PLA Filament: $79.99 with free shipping from B&H (limited supply)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Face Mask Powecom (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) Pack (US Warranty & Support by Ac…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.