It’s sad but true: we live in a digital world but you still can’t get by without printing something out on paper every now and again. Maybe it’s a document you have to sign and mail or maybe it’s a photo you’d like to hang on your wall, but at some point you’re going to want to print something and that decade-old contraption buried under a stack of papers in your home office right now isn’t going to cut it.
Upgrading doesn’t always mean buying something more expensive, especially if you follow the BGR Deals team’s advice. And in this case, we’re going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner for a fraction of what you paid for that dusty old thing in your house now.
A few key highlights:
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-3620, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time – Professional-quality prints with speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print anywhere, anytime – from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
- Do more – auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus 35-page Auto Document Feeder
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner: $89.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.