How unbelievably frustrating is it when you go to snap a quick photo or capture a video on your iPhone and you get that dreaded “cannot take video” error message. Or your phone tries to back up to iCloud overnight and you wake up to a “not enough storage” error. It’s not like you cheaped out and bought a 16GB iPhone, you just have so many apps, photos and videos on there that there’s no room left. iCloud is nice for syncing your content, but how do you clear up space on your phone so you never have to deal with these pesky errors again?
Meet the Lyve Home Photo and Video Manager for Mobile Devices, which will ensure that you never run out of space again on your iPhone (or Android phone) without risking another “Fappening” by storing everything in the cloud. Just stop iCloud from backing up your photos and videos, and back them up locally to LyveHome instead.
Some key details:
- Collect: Capture a moment, then view from any device using the Lyve app to access your entire photo and video collection, regardless of the space available on your mobile device
- Rediscover: Sorted by date, and viewable in the Lyve app, your memories are easy to find and share
- Protect: Your memories are automatically copied to LyveHome as they’re captured, ensuring they’re protected
- Cross Platform Compatible: Works with most consumer photo and video formats and with most mobile devices you use regularly, including iOS and Android devices (including Kindle Fire), Windows PCs, and Macs with integrated iPhoto support.
- Consolidate personal photos and videos scattered across various hard drives, PCs, SD cards and cameras so they’re all in one place
Lyve Home Photo and Video Manager for Mobile Devices with 2TB Storage: $149.99 with free Prime shipping
Lyve Studio Photo and Video Manager for Mobile Devices with 500GB Storage: $81.48 with free shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.