Panic has swept over the Internet and there’s nothing we can do at this point to stop it. People are outraged upon hearing rumors that Apple may be planning to ditch the standard 3.5mm headphone jack on its upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which are set to launch later this year. If only there was something that could be done!
Oh wait, there is.
Bluetooth headphones are all over the place these days, and we even showed you how to make it so that the current 3.5mm headphones you have now will still work with the iPhone 7 if it ditches the standard audio port. And guess what: If you want to be super prepared and get the best possible sound out of the iPhone 7 when it debuts (and out of your iPhone 6s now), you can snag one of these two pairs of high-end headphones, which both include Lightning connectors.
- Optimized Lightning connector for iOS devices
- Enjoy high resolution audio on iOS devices
- Integrated DAC and amp for high resolution music anywhere
- Acoustically sealed to keep sound details in, noise out
- Bass Reflex System delivers clear, dynamic and balanced bass
Philips M2L/27 Fidelio Premium Headphones with Lightning Connector: $299.99 with free Prime shipping
- Premium DAC supports full Hi-Res audio: PCM 192kHz/24 bit, DSD 2.8/5.6MHz, Direct Digital Connection for PC, Walkman, Xperia, and Apple devices, 2 in 1 integrated use: Hi-Res Headphones + Headphone DAC and amplifier
- Sound Reproduction up to 100 kHz (for High Resolution Audio), 40 mm ALCP diaphragms for articulate audio reproduction (3-100 Hz), Asynchronous, precision USB clock for superior sound, S-Master HX digital amplifier for unparalleled sound
- Passive use for normal, corded operation without battery, Ergonomic ear pads for powerful response and long-term comfort, Silver coated OFC cable minimizes signal transmission loss, Beat Response Control for improved bass and transient response
- Enfolding structure for wrap-around feel and improved acoustic seal, Inward axis structure delivers optimum fit, Silent joints won’t disturb your audio experience, Auto input select: (iOS, USB, Walkman, Xperia) Digital and Analog input
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery for up to 7.5 hours on-the-go playback, Supplied: USB and Walkman, Xperia, Lightning Connector, standard audio cables, and carrying pouch
Sony MDR1ADAC/S Premium Hi-Res DAC/Amplifier-Integrated Headphones: $398.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.