If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you stop to consider how much everything in our lives has evolved over the past few decades, it’s pretty incredible to think that something as common and useful as the umbrella has largely gone unchanged. Sure umbrellas are made out of different materials now than they were years ago, and handy features like one-touch open and close have become standard. But at its core, an umbrella is an umbrella is an umbrella… until now.
Meet the Senz Smart S Umbrella, which might just be the last umbrella you ever buy.
We know your umbrella routine: you buy a new one every few years until it gets torn apart in a heavy storm and you get drenched. Try the Smart S umbrella instead, which features a novel aerodynamic design that can withstand winds of up to 60 mph.
Here are some key details:
- Steel, Pongee
- Unique, patented aerodynamic design is storm proof up to 60 km/h
- Foldable model that fits your bag
- Budget friendly design
- Available in a variety of trendy colors
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Senz Smart S Umbrella: $39.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask, Black (10 Count)
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.