If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
That triple play deal your cable company keeps offering looks very enticing indeed, but the truth is that if you’re paying anything at all for home phone service, you’re crazy. It’s not just that every cell phone plan you can get includes unlimited nationwide calling, because having a more reliable landline option is never a bad idea. No, it’s because one simple purchase of the Ooma Telo gives you completely free home phone service over your existing Internet line for the rest of your life.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Crystal clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience
- Works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone; installs in minutes.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 emergency service, and Ooma mobile app
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support
The Ooma Telo has a 4.3-star rating with more than 2,800 customer reviews on Amazon, and it’s well worth the purchase price.
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service: $128.99 with free Prime shipping
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.