How much time do you think you spent watching videos on YouTube this year? Probably an embarrassing amount of time, right? Google’s video platform has become the primary hub of online Internet entertainment for millions of users, and the variety of content is absolutely staggering. But there are some videos that everyone sees.
As it does every year, YouTube has put together a list of the top ten trending videos of the year, based on “views, likes, shares, searches, parodies, remixes and responses.” Altogether, these ten videos account for over 500,000,000 views, so chances are good that you’ve seen most of them already.
If not, now’s you chance. Here are YouTube’s top ten trending videos of 2015:
1. Silento – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn
2. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
3. Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!
4. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
5. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon
6. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke
7. 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon – 4K – The Slow Mo Guys
8. Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain’s Got Talent 2015
9. Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off)
10. Mean Tweets – President Obama Edition