If you’ve been a professional or amateur photographer for any significant amount of time, you remember the good old days when photos were shot on film (and when the camera didn’t do all of the work for you). In fact, not only do you remember the good old days, you have hundreds or even thousands of photos that are still on film negatives.
Today, we’ve got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter for just $99.99 shipped.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Convert 7 type of Film into Digital in SECONDS. Converter of Slides & Negatives into digital JPEG’s for 35mm, 127, 126KPK, 110 and 35mm library Archives.
- Take JPEG snapshots from your 8mm and Super 8 Reels and recompile into a video. UNIQUE Speed-Load adapters for fast loading of slides & Negatives.
- Stand-Alone no computer required. Save images to internal memory (holds min. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards.
- 2.4″ Color screen.TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included).
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment. Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
This Wolverine model is the #1 best seller in Amazon’s Slide & Negative Scanners category, and this deal will save you $40 off list. It expires at the end of the day on Wednesday though, so you’d better hurry.
Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter: $99.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.