After this year’s busy Black Friday 2015 shopping spree, you’ll have less than a couple of days to rest before the next significant chapter of your Christmas 2015 shopping season begins. Many Cyber Monday deals have already been announced that cover all sorts of products – see a selection of tech deals at this link – but in what follows we’re going to focus on a different category of products: Travel and vacation bundles.
Various online travel companies are ready to offer you a bunch of interesting deals that can save you hundreds of dollars on your next vacation and The Los Angeles Times has put together a quick list of sales that you should be aware of.
- $3,195 for a week in Peru via Abercombie & Kent (save $1,100)
- $2,495 for nine days in India via Abercombie & Kent (save $1,100)
- $2,199 off a San Juan Islands MultiSport Trip to Washington state via REI Adventures (save $500)
- $1,495 for a week in Thailand via Abercombie & Kent (save $1,100)
- $899 flights from Los Angeles to Fiji, Australia and New Zealand (40% off)
- Up to $500 off tours to more than 40 countries via Friendly Planet
- $250/night rooms: Thompson Hotels
- $150/night rooms via Joie de Vivre for eight hotels in San Francisco and 13 hotels in California
- Two-for-one airline tickets on Allegiant Air between Los Angeles and Telluride, Colo. (starting at $110)
- $99/night rooms: Dream Midtown in midtown Manhattan
- $99/night rooms: Silversmith Hotel in downtown Chicago
- $99/night rooms: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- 60% off room rates at 20 Howard Johnson hotels
As you can see, there are plenty of hot travel deals available for Cyber Monday, so make sure you check with your favorite travel site to take advantage of them this weekend.
Be sure to visit our Cyber Monday 2015 hub for more deals and sales events throughout the month.