This year, many retailers started running Black Friday deals before Black Friday actually arrived. Some offer month-long access to discounted prices and others have week-long shopping events for customers. Most of them have attractive pre-Black Friday offers, some debuting early during the Black Friday week and others planned around Thanksgiving.
Target has a special event called Black Friday Early Access that gives shoppers access to a variety of products at Black Friday prices two days early. Now, the company has released an official 5-page ad that contains no less than 29-items that’ll be available for discounted prices in stores and online on Wednesday.
Target’s Wednesday sale includes a bunch of interesting tech deals, as listed below.
- $499.99 49-inch LG Smart 4K TV (save $300)
- $399.99 iPad Air (free $100 Target gift card with any iPad Air purchase)
- $394.99 Parrot Bepop drone (save $105)
- $349 Apple Watch (free $100 Target gift card with any Apple Watch purchase)
- $299.99 Xbox One Gears of War bundle (save $50 and free $60 Target gift card)
- $269.99 iPad mini 2 (free $80 Target gift card with any iPad mini 2 purchase)
- $249.99 55-inch Westinghouse LED HDTV (save $100)
- $119 Fitbit Charge HR with PurePulse heart rate sensor (save $30.99)
- $99.99 Nikon CoolPix L340 camera (save $130)
- $96.99 Beats Solo2 headphones (save $103)
- $49.99 Altec Lansing Mini Life Jacket 2 waterproof (save $50)
Be sure to visit our Black Friday 2015 hub for more deals and sales events throughout the month.