After publishing its official Black Friday ad and announcing a special 10 Days of Deals shopping event surrounding Black Friday, Target is now ready to share details about its massive Cyber Monday 2015 sale.
The retailer revealed in a press release that it’ll offer buyers 15% off everything on its website on Cyber Monday (with promo code CYBER15), and top it off with “deeper discounts on top holiday items throughout Cyber Week.”
According to the company, e-doorbusters will be available on the morning of Cyber Monday, and steep discounts will be offered in all major departments (apparel, toys and others) on Cyber Monday and all week long.
Target will have almost 75 e-doorbusters listed online, with nearly three-quarters of offering discounts of more than 50% for one day only. Here are some of the deals:
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, $299.99 (Reg. $349.99), plus free EA sports game and free 3-month Xbox Live subscription with purchase
- 50 percent off licensed kids’ cameras including Frozen and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 50 percent off select Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones
- Cra-Z-Art Ultimate 4 in 1 Easel, $45 (Reg. $98.99)
- Swagway x1 Hands-Free Smart Hoverboard, $399 (Reg. $499)
Target’s official Cyber Monday ad will be available starting Sunday, November 29th, at this link. Here are some of the deals you can expect to find in it:
- 30 percent off apparel, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids
- 30 percent off hundreds of specialty and plush toys
- 48” Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV, $599.99 –Save $300 plus a free $100 Target GiftCard
- 50 percent off select KitchenAid Professional 5-Qt. Stand Mixers, plus 20 percent off all other KitchenAid appliances
- 30 percent off Dyson Ball Compact Allergy Vacuum, plus 25 percent off all other Dyson vacuums
- Spend $250 on a baby department purchase and get a free $50 Target GiftCard
- Stack Your Savings: On Cyber Monday, guests can apply the 15 percent discount with the CYBER15 promo stacked on top of
- other week-long promotions such as the 30 percent off apparel, accessories and shoes offer
- More Stacking: As part of Target’s “10 Days of Deals,” which is now underway, guests who spend $75 or more at a Target store on Black Friday, Nov. 27, will receive a 20 percent discount on an entire purchase Dec. 4-13. That 20 percent discount can be stacked with Cyber Week deals on Friday, Dec. 4 or Saturday, Dec. 5
Be sure to check out our Black Friday 2015 hub for more details on great deals from top retailers like Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Costco and more.